Be the First to Know

lanka ads

lanka matrimony

BBQ grill inside room: Couple found dead in N-Eliya

0 17

A couple was found dead inside a hotel room in Nuwara Eliya yesterday and police suspect it was due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning as the couple had taken the barbecue grill to their room after an outdoor BBQ party the previous evening.

The deceased have been identified as a 59-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman, a married couple from Gokarella Kurunegala. The female victim is said to be a nurse at the Kurunegala hospital.

They were on a trip to Nuwara Eliya with six other people.

A preliminary investigation by police revealed that the couple with the rest of the group had a barbecue party at night and had taken the barbecue oven to their room due to the extreme cold that followed.

The other members of the group had found the couple lying motionless on their bed, the next morning and later had come to know that both were dead. The bodies were taken to the Nuwara Eliya General Hospital for an autopsy after an on-site examination by the Nuwara Eliya Magistrate.

 

Monday, February 28, 2022 – 01:02











Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

AllEscortAllEscort