Be the First to Know

lanka matrimony

lanka ads

Boy chokes on banana, dies

0 1
 A 11-month-old baby has died after reportedly choking on banana in the Ahangama Police Division yesterday (12).
 
The child was admitted to the Gonnagahahena Hospital and later succumbed due to a piece of banana stuck in his throat.
 
The body has been sent to the Karapitiya Hospital in Galle for further investigations.
 
Ahangama Police are conducting investigations.
Monday, December 13, 2021 – 12:54











Source: newsfirst.lk

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

AllEscortAllEscort