Be the First to Know

lanka ads

lanka matrimony

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi to fly mattala

0 19
Business

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is expanding its ever growing network to South Asia with the launch of a new route to Mattala, Sri Lanka.

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an Emirati scheduled low-cost airline based at Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE. The airline is a joint venture with state-owned ADQ (formerly, Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company, ADDH), which owns 51 percent with Wizz Air Holdings owning the remaining 49 percent.

 

Wednesday, March 9, 2022 – 01:00











Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

adana eskort bayan - eskort bayan adana - mersin eskort - eskort - eskort adanaadana eskort bayan - eskort bayan adana - mersin eskort - eskort - eskort adana